I believe that with each challenge comes an opportunity to grow and evolve.
I am a counsellor, artist, and lover of the natural world.
As a young woman, I left behind a stable and secure life in Berlin, Germany, seeking something different, looking for adventure. Passionate about self-discovery I travelled abroad for decades training with extraordinary and unconventional teachers and therapists. I explored many different methods of self-discovery, meditation, and self-inquiry.
I have now supported people on their own path to self-discovery for over 25 years and I love what I do. In my sessions, I offer you a safe space to develop a deeper understanding of your story and support you through the challenges you are facing.
Like you, I am still learning and evolving. In my daily life, I nourish myself through art, nature, and creative writing. I love listening to people like Eckhart Tolle, Byron Katie, Paul Lowe, Ram Dass, Anthony de Mello, Anita Moorjani, Elizabeth Gilbert and many others.
What I believe
It seems to me that as long as we inhabit a human body, we will face some level of emotional, mental, and physical challenges. At some point along this path of life, most of us will encounter disturbances like fear, depression, loneliness, abandonment, or illness.
In my own life, I too have experienced feelings of anxiety, depression, and unworthiness. The question is how can we move through these difficulties with less struggle and pain? And, most importantly, how do we use these challenges to grow and discover who we really are.
- With each challenge comes an opportunity to evolve and gain more confidence, clarity, compassion, and self-acceptance.
- Everyone is capable of insights – we just need to make time in our lives to learn how to tap into our own wisdom.
- Ultimately, we long to feel fully at home in our own skin. And once we do, problems are no longer hard, scary, or dramatic.
- We already have everything we need inside of us. Once we realise that we can let go of searching for it outside of ourselves, we can finally come home to our true selves.
Get to know me
The best way to get to know me is for us to connect! Please email me and book a FREE 45-minute online discovery call. During our call you will have the opportunity to tell me about yourself, your situation, and what challenges you are currently facing. And I like to know, what you hope to achieve or change through our counselling sessions together. Also, you can ask any questions you may have. If we are a good fit, we can arrange your first 90-minute session.
Training & Experience
- Five years training and co-leading with Martin Rubeau, in Gestalt Therapy, Berlin, Germany.
- Two years Tantra training with Margo Anand, Peter Schröter and Eva Szabo, Germany.
- Three years developing and running women’s workshops with Silke Wahnfried, Germany & Czech Republic.
- Five years assisting and co-leading with Dinesh Juckoff, in encounter groups, couple workshops, bodywork, breathwork, meditation, Europe.
- Eight years assisting and training with Paul Lowe, in awareness, self-inquiry and meditation, Germany, UK, USA, Canada.
- Facilitation training for ‘The Work’ (Byron Katie), with Rosie Stave, Byron Bay, Australia.
- Creative Life: Fine Arts Diploma, Australia.